Tuesday 9 August 2016

The Face ( a recount )

Are all your friends happy to see you all the time?

The sound of joy filled the cinema entrance.As striding down a steap carpet ramp. I suddenly saw a little face, it just popped out of nowhere.A bright little smile smirked at me as appearing into the room.”Ebony”!!! it screamed as its large jore stretched open. I could see little kernels stuck in between her teeth. She quietly and quickly shuffled over to me like a hermit crab looking for a shell.”Hi” she said surprising. Then she turned around looked at her mum and gave her a curious look.

The video games the evil soft toy and the flashing lights took her attention away. I should've known. As she drifted over to the games area. I just stared at her, watching every move.She tried every machine
curiously wanting a prize desperately.”Come on come on” she said quietly. Suddenly her face dropped with sadness welling up in her eyes. As there was no prizes left alone in the prize slot.she huffed and puffed heavily in and out.

she took no notice of me in the corner cheating away to Lexi. As the machines had already planned her next move. Doesn't she know that those machines only last five minutes and friendship can last forever.

Writen by Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment