Saturday 16 July 2016

What to do?


Buzz!!!! Ding, ding. Mr Spices back fills out the glass from behind the door. Creek… He got full attention.Everyone heads turned in unison. Constantly. Like they were glued to him”Right writing time’’.He exclaimed.
’’Ohhhhhhhh’’. Everyone face dropped instantly.
’’Make sure it's a recount’’.
’’Can we do a narrative’’.Catherine and Teague blurted.’’There fun and I like them’’. 
NO!!! Grumbled Mr Spice.”Go back to your desks please”.So I dragged my feet along the hard floor and plonk my body on my desk. I shove my hand into my tray and pull out my books and grab my pens.

Now what to write about? ”Mr Spice”.Regan blurted.What am I doing? He said foolishly. 
”Go to your desk please”! Mr Spice said with anger. Regan always does that. As I look back at my paper. What to do, what to do I thought. I know I'll write about  my horrible motel I had to stay in at Tokoroa. Never going back there again ever. Errrrrrrrrrccccccc!!! As almost hitting my paper with ink. My mind suddenly went blank. So I waddled over to Mr Spice for inspiration.

 He said  you can write about anything. That so doesn’t help. So I wandered back to my desk. I still have no idea what to write about. What about my netball game? I got player of the day but still nar. What about swimming 40 lengths every Tuesday night nar. Ding dong is that the bell yes I said in relief it will have to wait till tomorrow. But I still have nothing to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment